Methods of Payment
Taxes shall be payable to The Corporation of the Municipality of West Nipissing and are payable:
- At the Main Municipal Office in Sturgeon Falls by mail, by cash, by cheque, by debit card or by leaving your payment in the drop off box.
- At a Financial Institution or your choice.
- By Internet or telebanking.
Municipality of West Nipissing
101-225 Holditch Street
Sturgeon Falls, ON P2B 1T1
Tel: (705) 753-2250
Pre-Authorized Tax Payment Plan
The Municipality of West Nipissing offers three (3) convenient pre-authorized payment plan options:
1. Twelve (12) month plan: Annual taxes owing are withdrawn over 12 months on the 1st of every month.
2. Installment Plan: Annual taxes owing are withdrawn four (4) times a year on the instalment due dates.
3. Arrears Plan: Twelve (12) monthly withdrawals (Subject to penalty and interest on any balance outstanding on the first of every month).